This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website
- people who register on our website
- people who place orders to purchase our products on our website
- The information we collect about you
When you register on our website we collect the following personal information from you:
- postal address, email address and telephone number
- If you place an order to purchase our products, your bank details or credit or debit card details.
- How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your instructions in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services.
- These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service we think may be of interest to you, you can opt into these at checkout. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
- Cookies and other information-gathering technologies
- For more information on which cookies we use and how we use them, see our Cookies policy.
- How we protect your information
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Overseas transfers
The information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy, as when payments are processed. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter addressed to the Information Officer at our registered office above. We may make a small charge for this service which will not exceed £10. You hereby authorize us to deduct the charge for this service from the payment details you have registered with us.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to email@example.com or send a letter addressed to the Information Officer at our registered address above. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consent
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
- How to contact us
- Links to other websites